The X-Prep is a truly powerful professional blender, designed for exceptional blending performance in commercial kitchens. With razor-sharp blades and easy to use controls, the X-Prep makes prep fast and easy.
Whether you're making soups, smoothies, sauces, spreads or salsas, the Waring X-Prep gives you the power, reliability and speed to produce great results quickly. With precise variable controls, you can set the speed to exactly what you need - anywhere between 1,500 and 30,000 rpm. The blending jug itself is highly durable and can blend both hot and cold ingredients. Great for the most demanding kitchens.
Is the Raptor jug stackable?
Yes, you can stack Raptor jugs on top of each other to save space. Additional jugs are available via the spares and accessories tab.
How many drinks can the X-Prep make a day?
The X-Prep is recommended for making up to 75 drinks a day.
Does the X-Prep use metal connectors?
Yes. Whereas many rival blenders use plastic connectors, the X-Prep uses user-replaceable metal drive connectors to add to the durability of the blender.
- Capacity 2Ltr | 70½oz
- Dimensions 457(H) x 215(W) x 209(D)mm
- Material Polycarbonate Jug
- Finish - blade Stainless Steel
- Finish - handle Polycarbonate
- Power Type 1.5kW, 6.3A
- Speed 1,500 to 32,000 rpm
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 7.18kg
- Colour Black
- 3.5-HP commercial motor
- One-piece removable jar pad for easy cleaning
- Variable speed control from 1,500 to 20,000 rpm
- Heavy duty stainless steel blade
- Rubberised jar pad and legs for sound absorption